Registration fee : ¢165.000 colones per year
Monday to Friday: ¢2.520.000 yearly tuition (12 payments of ¢210.000) Three-days-a-week: ¢2.064.000 yearly tuition ( 12 payments of ¢172.000)
- daily morning snacks
- school supplies
- accident insurance (INS)
- Medical support (Emergencias Médicas)
- Summer camps (January and July)
Payments must be canceled during the first ten days of each month. A 10% late fee will be charged after this date.
BAC San José 907617062 under Treehouse Daycare S.A.
Cuenta cliente: 10200009076170623
Cédula jurídica: 3-101-511495
** Prices listed above valid until July 2018.
These are the steps to our enrollment process:
1. Family visit and interview. This is an excellent opportunity to share our pedagogical approach with you.
2. Complete application form download here
3. Deliver documents for the institutional personal file of your child:
- Application form
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of vaccination card
- Health certificate by pediatrician
- Visual and auditory evaluation
- Two passport size photos
- List of people authotrized to withdraw your child from school.
4. Registration fee payment by bank deposit.
5. Initial interview with room teacher in charge.
6. Set up start date and transition into school.